Here is the next installment of From The Depths, which is a look inside the studio spaces of some amazing metal visual artists.
Here are some notes form Mark about his space:
- My studio is located in the lower level of my home.
- My studio also houses my recording equipment as well as my vinyl collection and a small portion of my cassette collection.
- I often spin vinyl or play old demo cassettes while working.
- My studio boasts several original black/white illustrations by artists like Bernie Wrightson, Dan Seagrave, Vincent Locke, Matt “Putrid” Carr, Daniel “Desecrator” Corcuera, Justin Bartlett, Dennis Dread, Halsey “Halseycaust” Swain, Antichrist Kramer, etc.
- My studio also has original artwork from an IMPETIGO demo cover, DARK TRANQUILITY demo cover, and the original art from ABSU’s first 7″ EP.
- On average, I spend about 2-3 hours per evening working in my studio.